The Asmodus Colossal might look like a petite little box mod but don’t be fooled it packs a punch. Ironically named the colossal, this bite sized powerhouse is powered by a single 18650 battery (not included). The Colossal is the smallest box mod on the market with the capability of producing 80w of power and a comprehensive temperature control suite that puts other devices to shame. In order to provide the safest devices on the market, Asmodus has developed an elevated battery guard that utilizes a raised plastic rim around the positive contact that holds the battery in place, making sure you have the most secure connection ever present.
The amount of features present in the Colossal is extensive due the incredibly advanced GX-80-HUT chipset. The Colossal is the first device to offer an exceptionally versatile and innovative touch screen that offers unlocking with 3 quick touches as well as sliding support. Depending on your settings, sliding down on the touch screen (or 3 quick touches) unlocks the device and allows the user to change any of the features found on it's display. Once unlocked, touching wattage adjusts wattage and sliding the mode on the top from side to side will cycle through the firing modes, making the time consuming process of navigating through menus a thing of the past. The following fire modes are available: Power, Temp, Curve, TCR, and TFR. Switching between temperature control presets or adjusting the settings of Curve mode can be done by pressing and holding the firing mode symbol, which will open a menu with the options for each respective mode.
The output of the Colossal in variable wattage mode is 5.0-80.0 watts, plenty of power to run any of your favorite sub-ohm tanks or even a rebuildable atomizer with builds that require a larger amount of power than a mod of a similar size will provide. In temperature control mode, the range is 5.0-60.0 watts.
- Dimensions: 76mm x 25mm x 40mm
- Powered by the GX 80 HUT v2 chip
- Requires an 18650 sized battery (not included)
- Acceptable atomizer resistance range: 0.1 - 3.0 ohm
- Output power range: (power mode): 5.0 - 80.0 watts
- Output power range (temperature control mode): 5.0 - 60.0 watts
- Maximum power output: 7.5 volts
- Maximum output current: 35.0 vamps
- Input voltage range: 3.2 - 4.2 volts
- Working current of the display screen: 25mA
- Standby working current: <350uA
- Firing cut off timer: 10 seconds
- Standby time 18 seconds
- Work efficiency: 94%
- 1x Colossal 80W Mod by asMODus
- 1x Micro USB cable for firmware updating
- 1x Warranty card
- 1x User manual